Seiko Prospex Solar Tuna Black Gold Diver’s Watch SNE498P1
£379.00 Save £71.63 (19%)
Buy with confidence
Click any heading to find out more.
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Seiko retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Seiko.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Seiko warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
The Watch: Seiko Prospex Solar Tuna Black Gold Diver’s Watch SNE498P1
A modern iteration of the original 1978 quartz tuna model, this Seiko Prospex Solar Tuna Black Gold Diver’s Watch (SNE498P1) teams legendary Seiko dive watchmaking expertise with considerable style. Alongside the sleek black and gold colouring, this timepiece also offers a wide range of features specifically engineered to tackle the world’s oceans, such as screw down crown, a unidirectional rotating bezel, and 200m of water resistance.
- V157 Calibre Solar Powered Movement
- Accurate to +/- 15 seconds per month
- Tuna Case Shape
- Screw Down Crown
- Curved Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Black Silicone Strap
- Date Window
- Lumi Brite Hands and Indexes
- Water Resistant to 200m
The Family: Prospex
The Seiko Prospex family uses Seiko’s innovative ethos to combat the watchmaker’s greatest challenge, adventure sports. Whether at sea, on land or in the sky, this collection of timepieces will deliver trademark Seiko precision and reliability in even the most adverse of weather conditions.
The Brand: Seiko
Seiko’s 135-year history has been marked by a ceaseless determination to innovate in every aspect of the watchmaker’s art. By embracing this mantra, Seiko has been responsible for a string of industry-leading advances in the technology of time, such as the world’s first quartz watch, the world’s first TV watch, and the Seiko Kinetic, the first watch ever to generate its own electricity from the movement of the wearer. Seiko are unique in that they manufacture every aspect of every watch in-house, with this ruthless pursuit of perfection even including growing their own quartz crystals and sapphires.
Seiko Mens Occasion
Seiko Mens Performance
2 year manufacturer's warranty