Seiko Prospex Solar Rose Gold Black Diver’s Watch SSC618P1
Buy with confidence
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Seiko retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Seiko.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Seiko warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
The Watch: Seiko Prospex Solar Rose Gold Black Men’s Diver’s Watch SSC618P1 44mm
Boldly styled and yet still underpinned by class-leading Seiko watchmaking technology is this Seiko Prospex Solar Rose Gold Black Men’s Diver’s Watch (SSC618P1) 44mm. The rose gold case is perfectly complimented by the dramatic black dial and sleek, robust silicone strap, while a plethora of diving-specifc functions, such as screw-down crown, case back and buttons, 6-month power reserve and a chronograph up to 60 seconds in 1/5 incriments, ensure that this watch’s functionality matches its striking good looks. A superb combination of style and substance, this Seiko Prospex Solar Rose Gold Black Men’s Diver’s Watch is a stunning example of modern day Seiko watchmaking.
- Driven by Seiko’s exclusive solar technology
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Robust silicone strap
- Scratch-resistant Hardlex glass
- Screw-down crown, case back and buttons
- 6-month power reserve
- Striking rose gold-plated case
- Luminous hands and indexes
- Water resistant to 200m
- 44mm large case
The Family: Prospex
The Seiko Prospex family uses Seiko’s innovative ethos to combat the watchmaker’s greatest challenge, adventure sports. Whether at sea, on land or in the sky, this collection of timepieces will deliver trademark Seiko precision and reliability in even the most adverse of weather conditions.
The Brand: Seiko
Seiko’s 135-year history has been marked by a ceaseless determination to innovate in every aspect of the watchmaker’s art. By embracing this mantra, Seiko has been responsible for a string of industry-leading advances in the technology of time, such as the world’s first quartz watch, the world’s first TV watch, and the Seiko Kinetic, the first watch ever to generate its own electricity from the movement of the wearer. Seiko are unique in that they manufacture every aspect of every watch in-house, with this ruthless pursuit of perfection even including growing their own quartz crystals and sapphires.
Who We Are
WatchNation is proud to be an authorized, established and respected supplier of Seiko watches. We stock a broad and exciting range of these superb timepieces both online and in store. Visiting us in store, located at 15-17 Charles Street, Hoole, Chester, CH2 3AZ, gives you the opportunity to take a first-hand look at our fantastic range of high-quality timepieces, with our friendly team of staff always on hand to use their decades of experience to offer helpful advice, useful information and expert guidance. If you can’t pay a visit to our store, then our online delivery service guarantees that your latest timepiece will go from checkout to your wrist in a fast and reliable manner. These services are all a product of the motto on which WatchNation was founded and will forever operate – “Time for the People.”
Seiko Mens Performance
Seiko Mens Activity
Standard Standard Buckle
2 year manufacturer's warranty