Seiko Prospex Kinetic Two-Tone Bezel Diver’s Watch SKA759P1
Buy with confidence
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Seiko retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Seiko.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Seiko warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
You may also like…
Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Blue Dial ‘Blue Monster’ Blue Silicone Strap Men’s Watch SRP605K2
Seiko Divers 200m Automatic Black Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch SKX007K2
Seiko Divers 200m Automatic ‘Pepsi Bezel’ Men’s Watch SKX009K2 42mm
The Watch: Seiko Prospex Kinetic Two-Tone Bezel Stainless Steel Men’s Watch SKA759P1 41mm
This Seiko Prospex Kinetic Two-Tone Bezel Stainless Steel Men’s Diver’s Watch (SKA759P1) is fully equipped to deal with the depths of the ocean. A vareity of aquatic-specific complications team up with a sleek and refined stainless steel bracelet and trademark Seiko “Pepsi” bezel, ensuring that the watch’s stunning functionality is teamed with considerable style.
- Exclusive 5M82 Seiko Kinetic Calibre
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Super Luminous Hands and Indexes
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet
- Water Resistant to 200m
The Family: Prospex
The Seiko Prospex family uses Seiko’s innovative ethos to combat the watchmaker’s greatest challenge, adventure sports. Whether at sea, on land or in the sky, this collection of timepieces will deliver trademark Seiko precision and reliability in even the most adverse of weather conditions.
The Brand: Seiko
Seiko’s 135-year history has been marked by a ceaseless determination to innovate in every aspect of the watchmaker’s art. By embracing this mantra, Seiko has been responsible for a string of industry-leading advances in the technology of time, such as the world’s first quartz watch, the world’s first TV watch, and the Seiko Kinetic, the first watch ever to generate its own electricity from the movement of the wearer. Seiko are unique in that they manufacture every aspect of every watch in-house, with this ruthless pursuit of perfection even including growing their own quartz crystals and sapphires.
Seiko Mens Activity
Seiko Mens Activity
Push button Deployment
2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee