Rotary Swiss Made Classic Lucerne Rose Gold Coloured Stainless Steel Ladies Watch LB90161/02 22mm
£199.00 Save £85.00 (43%)
Buy with confidence
Click any heading to find out more.
- Extended return policy Any order made after 20/03 will have an additional 30 days return period, Click above for more information.
- Authorised Rotary retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Rotary.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Rotary warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full Rotary warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
The Watch: Rotary Swiss Made Classic Lucerne Rose Gold Coloured Stainless Steel Ladies Watch LB90161/02 22mm
This Rotary Classic Lucerne Rose Gold PVD Coloured Ladies’ Watch (LB90161/02) is a stunningly sophisticated watch, with a white dial and rose gold PVD coloured bracelet.
- Quartz Movement
- Swiss Made
- Water Resistant
- Sapphire/Sapphirite Glass
The Family: Classic
Rotary’s Classic family contains some of its most enduringly popular timepiece designs, resulting in a collection of timepieces that suits all tastes and budgets without compromising on construction quality.
The Brand: Rotary
Famed for his attention to detail and keen business acumen, Moise Dreyfuss established Rotary Watches in the Swiss town of La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1895. After a mere twelve years of trading, two further members of the Dreyfuss family, Georges and Sylvain, opened an office in Britain in order to facilitate the import of the family’s watches. The UK proved to be the company’s most lucrative market, and with sales booming, Rotary introduced its now iconic winged wheel logo in 1925. Following the outbreak of the Second World War, Rotary became the official timepiece supplier to the British Army, with the government’s policy of mass conscription meaning that, once the war ended, there was a Rotary in practically every home. As the twentieth century progressed, Rotary became famed for its sponsorship of sporting events, the most notable of these being its partnership with the British Racing Motors F1 team in 1976 and its teaming up with Chelsea F.C. in 2015. Still operated and owned by the Dreyfuss family to this day, Rotary continues to produce the type of highly affordable and yet incredibly well-made timepieces that have defined the brand’s output since its inception.