Maurice Lacroix Aikon Special Edition Black Rubber Strap Men’s Chronograph Watch
Buy with confidence
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Maurice Lacroix retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Maurice Lacroix.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Maurice Lacroix warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
The Watch: Maurice Lacroix Aikon Special Edition Black PVD Case Black Rubber Strap Men’s Chronograph Watch 44mm Case
This Maurice Lacroix Aikon Special Edition Black Rubber Strap Men’s Chronograph Watch (AI1018-PVB01-333-1) is a striking web exclusive Special Editon model from the iconic Aikon collection. The all-black finish makes this watch a unique, edgy and alternative piece for Maurice LaCroix, whilst still retaining the true roots of the Aikon range with the distinctive 6 ‘claws’ on the bezel.
- 44mm PVD Black Stainless Steel Case
- Chronograph Function
- Distinctive 6 ‘Claws’ on Bezel
- Ronda 3540.D Quartz Movement
- Special Edition Model
- Sapphire Flat, Anti-Reflective Glass
- Black Dial
- Date Window
- Gunmetal Indexes
- Black Rubber Strap
- PVD Black ‘M’ Logo on Strap
The Family: Aikon
Taking its inspiration from the legendary Calypso collection, the Maurice Lacroix Aikon family incorporates assertive, sharp and strong lines and the highly original six “claw” bezel. Maurice Lacroix claims that these claws serve a dual purpose: on the one hand they represent strength and robustness, while also being emblematic of a caring and loving embrace, reflective of the balance between gripping styling and smooth edges that is exhibited throughout the Aikon family.
The Brand: Maurice Lacroix
Having only been founded in 1975 as part of Desco von Schulthess of Zurich, Maurice Lacroix has enjoyed a rapid ascension to the pinnacle of Swiss watchmaking, picking up scores of awards and patents in the process. As a result, each Maurice Lacroix timepiece is an expert blend of tradition, creative development and cutting-edge technology, meaning that every watch that leaves their state-of-the-art workshop in Mountfacon is perfect in form as well as function. Now capable of producing fourteen unique and innovative movements, many of which are painstakingly finished by hand, Maurice Lacroix has collaborated with people as diverse as Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, golfer Justin Rose and musician Bob Geldof, and is also the official watch partner of FC Barcelona and the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.