Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Limited Edition Men’s Chronograph Watch AI6018-PVB01-331-1
Buy with confidence
Click any heading to find out more.
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Maurice Lacroix retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Maurice Lacroix.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Maurice Lacroix warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
The Watch: Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Limited Edition Men’s Chronograph Watch AI6018-PVB01-331-1
Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide, this Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Limited Edition Men’s Chronograph Watch (AI6018-PVB01-331-1) is a stunning iteration of the Maurice Lacroix design ethos. A sporty, urban take on the Aikon family, the watch features an exclusive Maurice Lacroix calibre automatic movement, smoked sapphire crystal glass, and a skeleton case back. Overall this results in a timepiece that is a superb example of quality Swiss watchmaking.
FREE WatchNation exclusive Maurice Lacroix headphones and power pack
30 Day Returns
Official Maurice Lacroix Retailer
- Exclusive ML 157 Calibre Automatic Movement
- Smoked Sapphire Crystal Glass
- PVD-Plated Stainless Case
- Skeleton Case Back
- Rhodium-Plated Hands and Indexes
- Chronograph Complication
- Calf Leather Lined Fabric Strap
- Water Resistant to 200m
The Family: Aikon
Taking its inspiration from the legendary Calypso collection, the Maurice Lacroix Aikon family incorporates assertive, sharp and strong lines and the highly original six “arm” bezel. Maurice Lacroix claims that these arms serve a dual purpose: on the one hand they represent strength and robustness, while also being emblematic of a caring and loving embrace, reflective of the balance between gripping styling and smooth edges that is exhibited throughout the Aikon family.
The Brand: Maurice Lacroix
Having only been founded in 1975 as part of Desco von Schulthess of Zurich, Maurice Lacroix has enjoyed a rapid ascension to the pinnacle of Swiss watchmaking, picking up scores of awards and patents in the process. As a result, each Maurice Lacroix timepiece is an expert blend of tradition, creative development and cutting-edge technology, meaning that every watch that leaves their state-of-the-art workshop in Mountfacon is perfect in form as well as function. Now capable of producing fourteen unique and innovative movements, many of which are painstakingly finished by hand, Maurice Lacroix has collaborated with people as diverse as Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, golfer Justin Rose and musician Bob Geldof, and is also the official watch partner of FC Barcelona and the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
Maurice LaCroix Mens Performance
Maurice LaCroix Mens Occasion