Lorus Novak Djokovic Foundation Purple Silicone Strap Digital Kid’s Watch R2381KX9
Buy with confidence
Click any heading to find out more.
- 30 day return policy Change your mind? Just return it in original packaging with tags and warranty within 30 days!
- Authorised Lorus retailer WatchNation is proud to be an authorised retailer of products from Lorus.
- Secure checkout Our checkout is securely encrypted. To verify this, click the padlock next to the Web address at the top of your browser.
- Full Lorus warranty All our products are completely authentic, with full manufacturer's warranty. Don't be fooled by unofficial grey market sellers!
- Time/Calendar display including hour, minute, second, month, date, & day
- 12/24 hour format. Daily alarm
- Stopwatch measures up to 23 hours, 59 minutes in 1/100 second increments
- Countdown timer
- Push button Electro-luminescent backlight
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Tough plastic case with stainless steel back. Stainless steel buckle
The Brand: Lorus
First launched in Europe in 1982, Lorus watches have proven to be an excellent compliment to the hugely popular Pulsar and Seiko brands. What made Lorus’ timepieces so instantly sought after was their stunning combination of affordability and advanced watchmaking expertise. Borrowing from the huge leaps made by its parent company, Seiko, Lorus now offers a watch to suit all tastes, with this being expertly complimented by solar, digital, duo-display, and alarm-chronograph complications.