What is 0% finance?
0% percent finance is a type of loan that we offer for purchasing items from our website. The loan is interest free, meaning that your payments will only ever contribute towards paying for the item and not interest on the loan. You pay a deposit upfront and then settle the remaining balance over a period of time that best suits you. This purchasing option is only available to UK residents.
Who can apply?
- You must be over 18.
- You must be a UK resident with at least three years worth of address history,
- You must be employed, self-employed, retired or residing with a spouse who is in full-time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account from which direct debits can be taken.
- A minimum deposit of 10% is required, with this being payable by either debit or credit card.
- The goods have to be delivered to your home address.
- Credit card approval is subject to status.
What can I buy?
The minimum order for 0% percent finance is £300 and this purchasing option does not apply to pre-owned watches.
How to apply for Finance
- Choose the product you wish to purchase and select ‘finance’ at checkout.
- Complete the lender’s online application form and wait around 10-20 seconds for the credit decision.
- Once this check has been approved, we’ll deliver the goods to your home address.
In some cases, the lender will return the decision as ‘referred.’ Should this occur, you’ll receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision.
How are my payments made?
Thirty days after your agreement is processed, your first scheduled payment will be made to V12 finance. Following this, all payments will be taken via direct debit in line with the payment schedule you have arranged.
Dispatching your order
Your item will be sent once your order has been accepted by V12 finance.
Can I pay off my loan early?
You can settle your loan at any time during your schedule. Simply contact V12 finance and they will send you a settlement figure that has been calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
As per the terms of your agreement, if you decide to cancel your payment schedule at any point, you will be required to pay V12 finance the full purchase amount minus the deposit.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financle Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number 204550.